3 Bedroom Accommodation Invergael
The houses are newly built in 2006 with a modern spacious design taking advantage of the wonderful views of the Shannon river while maintaining a private and personal space for all our guests.
- 2 x double and single bedroom (sleeps 4-6) en-suite
- 1 x twin bedroom (sleeps 2)
- 1 x main bathroom with shower/bath
- 1 x living area with seating for six and large “50” TVs with views of the Shannon
- 1 x kitchen /dining area for 8 with new dishwashers/washing machines/cooker/ fridge
- 1 x patio area from kitchen with outdoor seating and tables with private entrance.
- Full view overlooking the river Shannon with private car parking.
Ideal for families looking to be close to all the amenities and activities that Carrick on Shannon as to offer or groups looking to stay close together and take advantage of the nightlife Carrick on Shannon as to offer.
The waterfront houses and apartments are located in the middle of Carrick on Shannon overlooking the river Shannon beside the main bridge in town. With private car parking and secure entrance to the houses with a separate entrance to the back of the houses.
Located beside all the traditional Irish bars such as Cryans and Anchorage bar and right beside the award-winning oarsman and victoria hall restaurants. If you want you can take a cruise or go fishing or kayaking from the front of our accommodation.
- Midweek from Monday to Friday – €400
- Full week from Sunday to Sunday – €750
- Weekend Fri& Sat – €50p.p per night
- Sunday to Friday €400 in total
- Per adult weekends €50p.p per night
- Per child weekdays: €00
- Per child weekends: €00
- Surcharge (€): €15